MT4 brokerage offered by Elite E Services, Inc. - A CTA registered with the CFTC and NFA Member
The EES FX Trading Environment is an optimized Meta Trader 4 environment to provide traders with the best possible environment to trade either manually or with use of automated system. This is a combination of the broker settings, spreads, trading tools, lowered fees, Virtual Private Servers in the same data center as the MT4 server, and trade companions that provide the best possible situation for traders to trade Forex.
As a systems developer and CTA, EES has always struggled with MT4 brokers, when developing EAs for MT4 throughout the years. In many cases, it is hard to determine the causes of EA behavior when brokers do not disclose their MT4 settings and other issues that can cause EAs to behave as they do, for better or worse. EES has always strived to trade on a broker with low spreads, fast execution, and a highly developed I.T. infrastructure. It is with this in mind that EES is now offering the EES FX MT4 Trading Environment to self-traders, money managers, institutions, and retail traders alike - the same interbank feed. Although we welcome all traders, the EES FX TE is designed for money managers, systems developers, and EA developers and traders.
The above table represents the Average spread. Data collected from the live feed over a week period ending 6/03/2011.
The above table represents the minimum spreads. Minimum spreads could exist for only a small amount of time, usually during active, liquid markets. Some extreme examples have been removed from the above table, for example the actual lowest recorded EUR/USD spread was .2.
8/19/2011 Note: The above spreads were recorded in June and July. Recent market volatility has caused the spreads to increase on certain pairs, especially CHF. Spreads are displayed on a best bid/best offer basis and if the CHF spread increases to 5 or more it is due to market conditions. Towards the end of this week the spreads have lowered on CHF pairs but are still above their previously recorded lows.
The EES FX Trading Environment offers traders a fair trading environment to run their EAs or trade manually. Anyone is eligible to open an account, however it is designed for professional traders, EA traders, High Frequency traders, and money managers. Open Live
- Competitive interbank variable spreads
- $5,000 Account Minimum ($20,000 recommended)
- Trade Micros and in multiples of Micros
- Trade up to 50 pairs
- Hedging, FIFO compliant
- Scalping allowed, Fast EA execution
- No rebates, no commissions* - Pay only on profits
- 50:1 Leverage
- Funds held at Citibank, US Based, NFA compliant
- STP feed from multiple liquidity providers
- No S/L T/P price restrictions (stop limits)
- No freeze levels, Latency Arb allowed
- No trading restrictions (run any type of EA)
- Fund in multiple currencies (EUR,CHF,GBP)
Reasons to trade with EES FX:
- Trading competitions with cash prizes
- Incubator program for money managers
- CTA registered with the CFTC and NFA Member
- Receive EES FX Expert Advisors and Trading Tools
All live account holders will receive at no additional cost:
- EES FX Strategies (Expert Advisors, Custom Indicators)**
- Trading Tools such as Elite Meta Sync software
- Basic Support, Documentation
- Training Videos, I.T. software
Accounts with a $100,000 deposit may receive additional services such as advanced support, free VPS, programming support, and other premium services.
Live account holders receive support, tools, access to eesfx.com, certain strategies (not premium strategies) such as the Intrepidus EA, indicators, and other trader tools such as network monitoring tools, PC maintenance tools, etc.
**EES FX offers a $99/month subscription for premium EAs such as the DRS EA which are not included with standard accounts. If certain requirements are met, the $99 can be refunded but the subscription is still required. All accounts are eligible to receive the Intrepidus EA and other trading tools, indicators, etc.
Part of trading involves fees, even if only the spread. EES FX offers traders a choice between two fee structures:
5% - Performance fee. Pay 5% of your profits (calculated based on high equity watermark). No markup, rebate, or commission.
Both models are powered by ILQ and access the same speed and liquidity providers. The model is only a pricing model.
The profit model means that EES FX only charges a fee when your account is positive. There is no spread markup, commission, or other fee. This lowers spreads and creates a fair payment scheme whereby traders pay to access the market only a small % of their profit. This model may especially be attractive to traders with larger volumes where commissions may add up.
*All live accounts must sign an LOD whereby EES charges a 5% Performance fee on any self-traded account. There is no other fee on the account, and the performance fee must meet the high watermark so accounts only pay 5% of the profit as they are profitable. If the account is not profitable, there is no fee.
If you are interested in learning more about the EES FX Trading Environment, please register for eesfx.com which is free.
For those traders who want to trade on the same feed with EES but do not want to pay the 5% performance fee, who would prefer to pay $8 per 100k R/T commission, with a lowered spread, EES now offers this in partnership with ATC Brokers, an Introducing Broker. Traders who choose to trade here are also eligible to receive ATC's advance orders, a one click trading solution.
Terms: Lowered spread (varies with market conditions) Traders pay $8.00 USD per 100,000 USD volume traded, Round-Turn
MT4 ADVANCE ORDERS
About our Demos
Our demo accounts are the same as live accounts (of course other than the fact that it's not real money!). This means execution, spreads, latency, and other factors should be identical. There is one exception - if you use a system that utilizes limit orders to bid inside of the spread, this is impossible to simulate accurately because unless the price goes through your order, there is no way of telling if the order would have been hit or not.
The data provided in the tester is live data, and the demo server is a mirror of the live server. We believe this will give traders the best possible enivonrment to test their strategies before going live.
- Bid or offer inside the spread - If the spread is 1.44400 x 1.44411, place a bid at 1.44401 or an offer at 1.44410
- Place stops or limits .1 away from the price (very difficult if market is moving and you are doing this manually)
- Customizable with certain account size
- Trade units instead of lot values - trade 1 unit in MT4. On a separate feed, trade using units instead of lot value, so minimum trade size is $1 (minimum account size required)
- Trade any EA - no restrictions on scalping
- No price smoothing
- Latency Arbitrage allowed
- Facility to trade large order sizes
- US citizens welcome, non-US citizens welcome as well
- Accounts welcome from all countries except those who are on the OFAC Sanctions list, click here to view Citizens from British Columbia Canada are ineligible to open accounts per their local regulations
- PAMM/MAM software for money managers - No Fees (Other brokers will charge for PAMMs or impose minimums)
- Customized backoffice for sub-managers with your own account opening links
NOTE: Any type of system that takes advantage of either a flaw in MT4 or some other system bugs will not be allowed to trade. It should be understandable that if there is a situation where a system is somehow able to clip our liquidity providers whereby we are losing money and the system is winning, would put us out of business and be a win-lose. However, we encourage you to try!
If you are trading real prices, there can never be a problem with your system. If the system is somehow tricking MT4 or trading 'old ticks' which are not real prices, through some use of pinging, price requests, or any other means, this can create a situation where arbitrage could exist that would cause a pure loss for us with our liquidity providers. This is not fair trading, is unacceptable, and not allowed.
EES FX Trading Environment Resources
Client Country List
United States Germany Malaysia Canada Vietnam Kazakhstan Pakistan China Japan Argentina Phillipines Indonesia Great Britian Hong Kong Russia France Mexico Belgium Venezuela Nigeria Slovenia Slovakia Monaco Belgium Cyprus Norway Namibia Finland French Polynesia Italy Singapore Korea Hungary Jamaica
The New Model for Retail Forex
EES FX Liquidity