EES FX Incubator Program
Do you have a consistent, profitable trading system? Are you a professional money manager looking to raise capital for your program?
EES FX will allocate capital to your program. How it works:
- Open an account - prove your track record. No minimum (it must be a live, funded account)
- Open an account at MT4i (free)
- Due diligence procedure about your system. The more information provided, the higher chance of an allocation.
- Capital Allocation - depending on the performance and risk assessment of the system, an allocation will be alloted to you. Allocations can take many forms, ranging from exposure on websites where direct, client accounts are funded to you; to a sub-allocation from an existing fund. If the track record is promising, an entire program could be created for marketing to your program.
EES FX can offer a MAM trading environment for you to manage signals for multiple individual accounts ($10,000 minimum).
What EES FX can offer you
- Trading capital
- Trading support
- ECN, STP environment (see http://eesfx.com/trading )
- Trading tools (custom indicators, expert advisors) free for your use
- Exposure on our website and network of websites
- Marketing through our strategic partner network (EES has contacts at Banks, Broker Dealers, FDMs, FCMs, CTAs, Hedge Funds, Family Offices, and other Institutions looking to place capital with successful traders)
- Optimization of your parameters, EA settings, and other money management optimization (fee based service)
EES FX offers market execution on all Expert Advisors, giving a true STP experience. Manual traders welcome as well.
We want you to succeed! There are more investors and clients than there are profitable traders. A growing number of both retail and institutional investors are looking for profitable Forex trading systems.
1 Month - First evaluation of your system. At this point, we can begin giving your program exposure on our website. Clients may contact you to open accounts and if they do, we will facilitate that.
3 Month - Evaluation for allocation to retail accounts. Your system will be evaluated by our clients on it's own merits.
6 Month - Possible allocation of firm capital, proprietary capital, and exposure to institutional clients.
For Professional Managers
If you are an established manager with an existing audited track record, you may qualify for instant capital allocation through our strategic partner network. Requirements for this accelerated program are:
- At least $2 Million in AUM
- At least 1 year verifiable track record
- At least 5 years experience trading
What is required
Documentation! The due diligence process involves extensive documentation. The more documentation provided, the more comfortable EES FX and our partners and clients will feel about a potential allocation. Physical meeting is not necessary but a plus, and with any significant allocation you may be required to visit for a day.
In general, you will be required to fill out alot of paperwork, submit alot of documentation about yourself and your trading system. This informatino will not be shared with anyone without your explicit permission.