The EES FX Trading Environment offers money managers and signal providers a Multi-Account Manager (MAM) to trade multiple client accounts as one. There is an unlimited amount of clients that can be placed into the MAM. From the manager perspective, there is no difference between trading the MAM vs. a normal trading account. All allocations are handled in the backoffice and transparent to the manager. For example, if 10 clients with $10,000 each are in the MAM, the manager will login and see a master account balance of $100,000. Clients can enter and exit the MAM at their choosing.
2 types of MAMs exist, signal MAMs and Managed MAMs.
- Signal MAMs are for signal providers, allowing clients the ability to opt-in and opt-out of the signal program.
- Managed MAMs
Depending on your client base, and how fees are charged, registration with the NFA may be required. Registration is not required for managers trading for non-us customers only, or for signal providers. Signal providers may only charge a monthly subscription fee.
- Register free for eesfx.com
- Open a live trading account with the EES FX TE
- Click here to apply as a Signal Provider or Money Manager to use the MAM
- All managers must have 1 live account in their own MAM
- Generally, $10,000 in commitment from client accounts
MAM Features Include
- Server Side plugin creates instant execution, Broker control & simple server updates
- Client Side Software Application for trade parameter adjustments
- Unlimited trading accounts
- STP on master account for bulk order execution, with instant allocation to sub accounts
- Three allocation methods - Lot - Percentage - Proportional
- Trades - Full, Mini & Micro Lot accounts for best allocation advantage
- "Group Order" execution from Main control screen
- Partial close of orders by Master account execution
- Full SL, TP & Pending order functionality
- Allows Expert Advisor (EA) trading of managed accounts from client side
- Allows Tradestation signals to be traded on MT platform (separate module)
- Each Sub Account has an output to screen report
- Market watch window within MAM
- Live order management monitoring within MAM including P&L